The loan is advanced to members in registered groups.
To access this product, the requirements are:
- Individuals in the group can acquire up to Kshs.300,000 to fund projects such as water tanks, emergency school fees and medical funds.
- Group savings account must have 3-4 signatories.
- Loan Security Deposit.
- Dedicated relationship officer.
- Co-guarantor ship by fellow group members.
- Group forums to discuss investment opportunities
- Loan period is 3 years
Loan designed to members in registered investment groups/companies engaged in common investments or individuals for onward aggregation or to the company based on their ability to repay.
- Investment proposal
- Guarantee by investment group directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- Security is the investment itself
- A Loan Security Deposit is required.
- Loan term of up to 4 years.
- The group can graduate automatically to project loan.